Legal & Policies
We would like to emphasise that the following information on our website and HYDAC Online Tools is based on product details and values which relate to average applications, which do not necessarily apply in specific cases. As we are constantly improving our products, the values, dimensions and weights may also change, although we do our utmost to update these changes on a continuous basis. For a specific application for the product you require, please therefore contact our relevant department. The required performance characteristics can then be matched to the demands of the individual case at the point of purchase.
We would also like to emphasise that our operating conditions have been created to the best of our knowledge and belief. Nevertheless and despite the greatest care, it cannot be excluded that mistakes could have crept in.
Therefore we shall assume liability in cases of wilful misconduct and gross negligence. Moreover, we shall also assume liability for defects fraudulently concealed or whose absence has been guaranteed, or in cases of negligent causation of harm to life, limb and health, or the violation of a material contractual obligation. Obligations considered material to the contract are those whose performance is vital to the proper execution of the contract and upon which the Customer may routinely rely. This shall be without prejudice to mandatory statutory liability, including, but not limited to, liability under the German Product Liability Act (ProdHaftG). Otherwise we disclaim all liability, regardless of the legal grounds on which any such liability may be founded. In the event that we should negligently breach any material contractual obligation, our liability shall be limited to the reasonably foreseeable loss.
Whistleblowing and complaints procedure
Within the framework of our commitment to acting in compliance with the law and in accordance with our Business Code, you have the opportunity to provide us with notices, report conspicuous incidents or raise a complaint.
For this purpose, you can use the following communication channels:
- by telephone: +49 800 3800 999
- electronically by e-mail: email@example.com
- by mail: HYDAC-Ombudsstelle, Werk 20, Justus-von-Liebig-Straße, D-66280 Sulzbach
- for external parties: HYDAC whistleblower/complaint portal
The report will be treated confidentially. In case of an anonymous receipt, we reserve the right to decide on further processing in each individual case.
Agreement on the Processing of Personal Data
You have not yet concluded a contract with us for commissioned processing in accordance with Art. 28 of the General Data Protection Regulation?
This is always necessary if you process personal data from us on behalf or if you (could) gain access to personal data for which we are responsible.
We hereby ask you to sign our contract for commissioned processing in accordance with Art. 28(7) of the GDPR*1.
After signing, you will automatically receive a copy by email for your files.
In the contract, please fill in the following requested passages or upload your document accordingly:
- annex 1 - name, address, function, contact details and signature.
- annex 1 - subject, type and duration of the agreement
- annex 2 a) - categories of data subjects
- annex 2 b) - categories of personal data
- annex 2 c) - (if applicable) limitations or additional safeguards in case of processing of sensitive data (Art. 9 GDPR)
- annex 2 d) - type of processing
- annex 2 e) - purpose of processing
- annex 2 j) - contact person in charge
- annex 3 - further technical and organisational measures (upload)
- annex 4 - list of processing activities according to Art. 30 Para. 2 DSGVO (upload)
- annex 5 - list of subcontractors (upload)
If you have any questions, please contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*1 The contract complies with the European Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2021/915 of 4 June 2021 on standard contractual clauses between controllers and processors pursuant to Article 28(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (http://data.europa.eu/eli/dec_impl/2021/915/oj).