About HYDAC Here to help since 1963
As an international group, we have a global network of expertise, quality standards, and customer focus. In this way, we can meet the market’s strict requirements and support you as an expert partner in developing your tailored solution. Find out more about our company.
HYDAC – 50 international subsidiaries, one DNA
Founded in Saarland in 1963 as “Gesellschaft für Hydraulikzubehör” (Company for Hydraulics Accessories) and run as a family company, HYDAC has never stopped improving. HYDAC now has 50 international subsidiaries, roughly 500 sales and service partners, 14 product lines, and more than 9,500 employees worldwide.
Rely on HYDAC’s expertise in hydraulics, systems, and fluid engineering. We are committed to providing all-inclusive solutions that span industrial sectors and are sustainable and above all customer-oriented. We are not theorists—with comprehensive understanding of the industry, we develop systems that will stand the test of time. For you and with you.
HYDAC provides fluid power solutions to OEM’s, manufacturers and end users of a variety of heavy duty mobile and industrial equipment. These solutions increase the efficiency, longevity and safety of fluid power systems – even under extreme conditions.
Although the demands that industries place on machinery vary depending upon the application – construction and agricultural equipment; offshore; machine tools; pulp and paper industries; forging, mining; aviation; plastic injection molding machines – all types of equipment and systems share one thing in common – the need for improved performance in a cost-effective manner.
Our strategy is to anticipate the demands that will be placed on our products when they are applied in the industries we serve, rather than just react to customer demands. Through our ongoing testing and research, HYDAC is constantly and proactively looking to improve upon our current products and to place that same research and experience into our new product designs.
Many of our products satisfy ISO standards, as well as many other industry standards, certifications and benchmarks. However, the goal of our innovative product line is not just to meet these requirements – our aim is to exceed them.
As an innovative supplier of Fluid Power components, subsystems and systems our VISION is to be the recognized Leader and Expert to the mobile, industrial and process markets.
HYDAC designs and manufactures a comprehensive line of innovative, reliable hydraulic, electronic, control and fluid conditioning solutions optimized for mobile and industrial applications.
Our passionate and talented team accomplishes this by leveraging our product and application expertise while collaborating with our customers to develop innovative solutions that solve their challenges and increase the value to their end customers. Our global presence coupled with local competence allow us the agility to provide a superior customer experience.
As a family-owned and operated business, our entrepreneurial efforts create long term mutually successful partnerships with our customers, a vibrant and rewarding working environment for our employees and build equity for all stakeholders.
We VALUE high standards, professional ethics and mutual respect in all transactions with our employees, customers and vendors. We invest in our relationships to provide expertise, quality, dependability and accessibility to foster growth and a sense of partnership.
HYDAC’s goal is to provide quality products, components and services that meet customer expectations and maximize total value. HYDAC believes in and supports continual improvement in our people, products and processes and holds it essential that all employees be committed to excellence in Customer Service.
HYDAC is committed to the protection and preservation of the environment in the design, production, and distribution of its products and services. It is our intent to be recognized by our customers, employees, and community as a responsible business committed to continuous improvement in environmental management and prevention of pollution.
Being a globally active group of companies, we see it as a matter of course to act according to the same basic principles on the market all over the world with responsibility towards the environment and society. For this reason we are certified, with re-certifications performed at regular intervals.
The business code below lays down minimum requirements on this basis, which can be supplemented to suit national needs.
- Relevant existing laws and other national and international regulations form the natural fundamentals for our action.
- We take account of the relevant social, cultural, and political boundary conditions.
- For us, human dignity rules out any kind of discrimination, force, or harassment. It also means that workers should be free to join associations and to exercise this right within the framework of applicable legal provisions.
- The applicable regulations with regard to protection of minors, labour protection, and health protection are an imperative and postulation for us to put these human rights into practice.
- Confidentiality is a central prerequisite for fair and partnership-based cooperation. This includes respect for the privacy of each individual, including their personal data.
- We stand by the principles of a free market economy and hence by open and fair competition. We neither engage in nor tolerate any form of corruption or other improper influence over others’ freedom to make decisions.
- We develop and produce safe and reliable quality products with a view to efficient and sustainable future viability.
- In compliance with national and international environmental standards, we avoid adverse impact on the environment, observe requirements regarding the origin of raw materials and use resources responsibly and efficiently to contribute to sustainable development.
- We give employees and other interested third parties confidential access to a process for reporting potential breaches of these principles.
- Independently of any legal obligations, we expect our business partners to comply on their part with the fundamental guidelines of these principles and to actively ensure that their own business partners also comply with these guidelines and respect them.
We will not cooperate with persons, companies, or institutions, of whom or which we know that they do not observe minimum standards.