We would like to emphasize that the following information is based on product details and values which relate to average applications, which do not necessarily apply in specific cases. As we are constantly improving our products, the characteristics, dimensions and weights can also change, although we do our utmost to incorporate these changes continually. For a specific application for the product you require, therefore, please contact our appropriate department. The required performance characteristics can then be matched to the demands of the individual case at the point of purchase.
Should nothing else be stated below, our liability - for any legal reasons whatsoever - is excluded. We shall not be held liable for damages not incurred by the supplied object itself, and in particular we will accept no liability for loss of profit or other financial loss incurred by the customer. This exclusion of liability does not apply in cases of intent and gross negligence. Moreover, it does not apply to defects which have been deceitfully concealed or whose absence has been guaranteed, nor in cases of culpable harm to life, physical injury and damage to health. Should we violate a major contractual obligation through gross negligence, our liability is limited to the foreseeable damage. Claims on product liability shall remain unaffected.
Whistleblowing and complaints procedure
Within the framework of our commitment to acting in compliance with the law and in accordance with our Business Code, you have the opportunity to provide us with notices, report conspicuous incidents or raise a complaint.
For this purpose, you can use the following communication channels:
- by telephone: +49 800 3800 999
- electronically by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail: HYDAC-Ombudsstelle, Werk 20, Justus-von-Liebig-Straße, D-66280 Sulzbach
- for external parties: HYDAC whistleblower/complaint portal
The report will be treated confidentially. In case of an anonymous receipt, we reserve the right to decide on further processing in each individual case.
Agreement on the Processing of Personal Data
You have not yet concluded a contract with us for commissioned processing in accordance with Art. 28 of the General Data Protection Regulation?
This is always necessary if you process personal data from us on behalf or if you (could) gain access to personal data for which we are responsible.
We hereby ask you to sign our contract for commissioned processing in accordance with Art. 28(7) of the GDPR*1.
After signing, you will automatically receive a copy by email for your files.
In the contract, please fill in the following requested passages or upload your document accordingly:
- annex 1 - name, address, function, contact details and signature.
- annex 1 - subject, type and duration of the agreement
- annex 2 a) - categories of data subjects
- annex 2 b) - categories of personal data
- annex 2 c) - (if applicable) limitations or additional safeguards in case of processing of sensitive data (Art. 9 GDPR)
- annex 2 d) - type of processing
- annex 2 e) - purpose of processing
- annex 2 j) - contact person in charge
- annex 3 - further technical and organisational measures (upload)
- annex 4 - list of processing activities according to Art. 30 Para. 2 DSGVO (upload)
- annex 5 - list of subcontractors (upload)
If you have any questions, please contact our data protection officer at email@example.com.
*1 The contract complies with the European Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2021/915 of 4 June 2021 on standard contractual clauses between controllers and processors pursuant to Article 28(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (http://data.europa.eu/eli/dec_impl/2021/915/oj).