About HYDAC Here to help since 1963
As an international group, we have a global network of expertise, quality standards and customer focus. In this way, we can meet the market’s strict requirements and support you as an expert partner in developing your tailored solution. Find out more about our company.
HYDAC – 50 international subsidiaries, one DNA
Founded in Saarland in 1963 as “Gesellschaft für Hydraulikzubehör” (Company for Hydraulics Accessories) and run as a family company, HYDAC has never stopped improving. HYDAC now has 50 international subsidiaries, roughly 500 sales and service partners, 14 product lines and more than 9,500 employees worldwide.
Rely on HYDAC’s expertise in hydraulics, systems and fluid engineering. We are committed to providing all-inclusive solutions that span industrial sectors and are sustainable and above all customer-oriented. We are not theorists – with comprehensive understanding of the industry, we develop systems that will stand the test of time. For you and with you.
HYDAC in Poland
HYDAC Sp. z o.o. is a subsidiary of the German company HYDAC TECHNOLOGY, a world leader in power hydraulics.
Since the 1960s, HYDAC brand products have been known on the Polish market; we are a pioneer in the development of power hydraulics technology in Poland and Eastern Europe. The industry's specificity, which is present in all branches of industry, motivates us to constantly develop by taking on new challenges and developing innovative, technologically advanced solutions in response to our clients' needs.
In 1992, due to the great interest in our offer and the growing market, a separate company Hydac Sp. z o.o. was established in Mikołów. In the years that followed, the company expanded with external offices in Wrocław and Toruń, followed by Gdańsk, Warsaw, and Poznań. Representative offices opened in Ukraine, Belarus, and Russia in 2001, and there has been an independent company in Ukraine since 2004.
The high quality of products and modern solutions offered by Hydac gained so many customers in Poland and in the East that in 2004 the headquarters in Mikołów was expanded by a new production and a warehouse, and at the beginning of 2007 a decision was made to build a second hall. The decision to expand the head office in Mikołów in 2011. In October 2011, a new production hall and a new station for etching and phosphating black steel pipes were added to the complex of existing buildings, completing the investment in a very short time. The year 2013 was significant in the history of the HYDAC group: it marked the 50th anniversary of the parent company in Germany, as well as the 21st anniversary of HYDAC Sp. z o.o. in Poland, as well as the commissioning of a new 2,430-square-meter production hall at the Mikołów headquarters.
HYDAC is a hydraulic and lubrication systems manufacturing company. HYDAC's offer includes, in addition to components and aggregates, design, assembly, commissioning, and specialized device service. Customers' expectations are met by the intelligent systems and components offered, allowing them to optimize production processes, reduce costs, and increase the efficiency of lines and systems. What sets us apart is: our highly qualified engineering and technical staff, many years of experience, and professional approach to the client, which is backed up by technical training.
HYDAC is a capable and dependable supplier of components and systems. The implemented and improved Quality and Environmental Management System is compliant with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 3834-2, and the Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU, confirming the highest quality of the offered products and services. We also have TR CU declarations and certificates of compliance, as well as a WHG certificate of water law compliance.
Trust to HYDAC company is also demonstrated by awards for activities that benefit the local community.
Company policy in the field of environmental protection, energy, quality and occupational safety
Significant environmental aspects
HYDAC sp. z o.o. Code of Conduct
The company Hydac sp. z o.o., a member of the HYDAC Group, is a reliable and trustworthy partner in power hydraulics.
The needs of our Customers motivate us to continuous development by taking up new challenges and creating innovative, technologically advanced solutions.
We pay particular attention to compliance and implementation of legal, ethical and moral standards.
Business ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) are at the forefront of all our business relations and apply at all levels of our activity.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) expectations are set out in this Code of Conduct:
- The natural basis of our actions are the relevant laws and other national and international regulations. We take account of the relevant social, cultural and political boundary conditions.
- In relationships with our partners and suppliers we use fair, open and ethical cooperation methods.
- The respect to others is our drive in our work and beyond.
- The human dignity legislation excludes all forms of discrimination, violence, harassment and mobbing, physical, sexual or psychological coercion, exploitation or inhuman treatment.
- We respect the principles of equality for all employees. This also involves the right of association within the framework of free self-determination and the exercise of this right.
- The applicable regulations with regard to protection of minors, labour protection and health protection are an imperative and postulation for us to put these human rights into practice.
- We do not employ minors, nor do we accept the employment of minors by our suppliers. The employment of minors can only be accepted, where this is permissible by national law and does not interfere with the obligation to education.
- We develop and produce safe and reliable quality products with a view to efficient and sustainable future viability.
- We comply with environmental laws and regulations, including avoiding environmental pollution, using resources responsibly and making every effort to constantly strengthen our commitment in this area and thus contribute to sustainable development.
- Confidentiality is a central prerequisite for fair and partnership-based cooperation. This includes respect for the privacy of each individual, including their personal data.
- We stand by the principles of a free market economy and hence by open and fair competition.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy towards all forms of bribery and corruption.
- We support the CFSI initiative and make every effort to minimize the risks associated with providing Customers with counterfeit, fraudulent and suspicious products.
- Independently of any legal obligations, we expect our business partners to comply on their part with the fundamental guidelines of these principles with respect to, among other things, ethical business conduct, environmental protection, and health and safety principles, and to actively ensure that their own business partners also comply with these guidelines and respect them.
- We will not cooperate with persons, companies or institutions, of whom or which we know that they do not observe minimum standards.
- We give employees and other interested third parties confidential access to a process for reporting potential breaches of these principles.
Any violations of the HYDAC sp. z o.o. Code of Conduct should be reported by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
We guarantee full confidentiality of received information and analysis of incoming requests.